Examples of damaged WOUND BACK VEHICLES
Our customers avoid loosing money by buying vehicles with fraudulent odometer readings or accident history, others receive a refund or negotiate a fair price (in some cases more than 2 years after they purchased the vehicle).
If the vehicle comes out with a clean check, they have increased the value of their vehicle as they can prove the genuine mileage and genuine auction report when they sell it.
our worldwide service:
Japanese Registration/ Export Certificate
It is a sad fact that the majority of imported Japanese vehicles sold by dealers do not have the correct odometer reading. Winding back odometers (“clocking”) is widespread in grey imports. Around 80% of cars from dealers have been found to be wound back between 50,000 to 150,000km.
In Japan, cars have to be registered every two years. Part of the inspection is an odometer check and the odometer reading is recorded together with the owner details. These watermarked documents state the odometer reading at the time of the last two registrations going back four years from the date of export.
- watermarked original Japanese documents
- contain odometer reading of the past couple of registration dates in Japan
- mention the last two owners and their location in Japan
- English translation (PDF included)
The English translation:
Auction Records available worldwide
We search past auctions for a copy of your vehicle’s auction sheet which includes the following:
- odometer reading at the time of auction
- auction grade
- selling price (if available)
- accident damage/ general condition report
- location of auction
- photos of the vehicle (not available prior to 2010)
Choose the option that best suits you: